Blood Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Bonds

This is a Vampire Diary RPG, come play a character or two from the show. Immerse yourself in the world of Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BREAKING NEWS: A young couple attacked by wild animal in Mystic Falls forest.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Latest topics
» English 20 Minutes A Day Pdf-adds
A Night Out (NC-17) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:35 pm by fansahs

» Download Accelerator Plus Premium 9.4.0.6
A Night Out (NC-17) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:19 pm by fansahs

» Download Accelerator Plus Premium 9.4.0.6
A Night Out (NC-17) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:17 pm by fansahs

» Setup MineCraft Beta 1.5 01
A Night Out (NC-17) I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 5:55 pm by fansahs

» Orbit-downloader-4.1.0.2
A Night Out (NC-17) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:35 am by fansahs

» Scream 4 2011 TS H264 AAC-GreatMagician (Kingdom-Release)
A Night Out (NC-17) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:11 am by fansahs

» Scream 4 2011 TS H264 AAC-GreatMagician (Kingdom-Release)
A Night Out (NC-17) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:09 am by fansahs

» RAR Password Unlocker V4 2 0 0 Cracked
A Night Out (NC-17) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:24 am by fansahs

» TC800b13M38
A Night Out (NC-17) I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:09 am by fansahs

Top posters
fansahs
A Night Out (NC-17) I_vote_lcapA Night Out (NC-17) I_voting_barA Night Out (NC-17) I_vote_rcap 
Elena Gilbert
A Night Out (NC-17) I_vote_lcapA Night Out (NC-17) I_voting_barA Night Out (NC-17) I_vote_rcap 
Jane Parker
Damon Salvatore
Katherine Pierce
Gabrielle Baker
William Baltimore
Caroline Forbes
Korina Silvers
Aaron Carmichael
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:53 am
Statistics
We have 20 registered users
The newest registered user is fansahs

Our users have posted a total of 432 messages in 214 subjects
Affiliates
free forum

A Night Out (NC-17)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jane Parker

Jane Parker

Tokens : 189

A Night Out (NC-17) Empty
PostSubject: A Night Out (NC-17)   A Night Out (NC-17) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:11 pm

It wasn't entirely her fault that she liked to wear dresses - both short and long ones - and heels. She was one of those girls who loved to look, act, and be a girl. She wouldn't lie though, more than once, she had used this thought to her advantage, and often came out of whatever situation smiling.

Currently, Jane had opted for a short black dress that reached just above her knees and then three-inch silver heels whose straps wrapped up and around her legs until about two or so inches below her knees. She carefully maneuvered herself around the warehouse, dodging some teenagers grinding against each other and some grabbing hands on the way to the bar.

Once she reached her destination, she smiled up at the bartender and ordered a shot of tequila.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

Tokens : 86

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (NC-17)   A Night Out (NC-17) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:30 am

Damon Salvatore is sitting at the end of the bar when he notices a cute brunette with pouty lips, a short black dress and silver heels. She looks like she's out for a night of wrong, sinful, and dirty fun; and he is just that sinful fun that she is looking for.

He slowly strolls down the bar and makes his way to Jane. He raises an eyebrow and with a devilish smirk he says, "hey there little lady what's your poison?" He lightly brushes his finger tips against her arm.
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker

Jane Parker

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (NC-17)   A Night Out (NC-17) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:42 am

Jane fought a laugh when a rather good-looking man approached her. She smiled though, downed her tequila, and motioned for the bartender. "I'd like a glass of your Blue Devil Cocktail, please." She said, before turning to the man once more. "I think you just found out."

She was really more than used to these type of things, and it usually just made her laugh and have a story to tell by the end of the day. She didn't let just anyone in, despite what people may think. Her friendliness and coy attitude were both her real identity and a facade. Yes, she liked to make friends and flirt, but there were just a handful of people she would openly admit to caring about.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (NC-17)   A Night Out (NC-17) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:33 pm

Damon could tell by the girl's demeanor that she wouldn't be as easy as all the other girls he had courted throughout his years. He liked the challenge, no loved it. And compelling would make it too easy so he decided to reserve that for later.

"Apparently so," Damon then leaned into her and whispered, "if you play your cards right you'll find out what I like to drink by the end of the night." Damon then leaned back away from the girl and with a handsome smirk on his face he extended his hand and asked, "Would you care to dance?
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker

Jane Parker

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (NC-17)   A Night Out (NC-17) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:35 am

Jane smiled. This guy seemed to be different. The challenge of putting up with him long enough to know which drink he favored didn't seem fair, if Jane were to be honest. But really, there was nothing wrong with making new friends. When he asked her to dance, she took his hand with a smile and tugged lightly, pulling him into the middle of the dance floor.

Feeling the beat of the music, she began to sway her hips. Looking up at him, she curiously asked, "Any reason I haven't seen you here before?"
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (NC-17)   A Night Out (NC-17) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:53 pm

"Oh I don't like to go out much. You know, people can be such a drag sometimes. But you seem nice. Not like the other girls" Damon raises his left eyebrow and does a quick nod in the direction of a group of girls in the back staring down his lovely dance partner.

Damon pulled her closer, gently pushing her hips into his. "So you mysterious Blue Devil Cocktail drinking vixen, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker

Jane Parker

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (NC-17)   A Night Out (NC-17) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:26 am

Well, that answered that. Jane got her answer, and she smiled at his words, finding herself amused by them. She barely paid the group of girls he had referred to, having seen them time and again at the club. When he ground their hips together, she placed her right hand hand just below his throat, her forefinger resting on his Adam's apple. While this went on, not once did she stop dancing, and a small smirk crossed her lips as she leaned in close to his ear, pressing herself against him for a brief moment as she whispered, "Well that's not right. You know my poison, I don't know yours...yet. You should at least tell me your name before I tell you mine."

She pulled back with a smile, and gazed at him through half-lidded eyes, moving to dance away from him, giving them a bit of a distance, and yet they were still close enough for people to know that she had him as a companion... for now.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (NC-17)   A Night Out (NC-17) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:20 am

Damon was once again intrigued by the girl's confidence and out-spoken nature. She was a bit cocky, but then again so was he. As she was drifting farther away dancing from Damon, he started thinking about all the things he could and wanted to do to her. Thoughts of compelling her crossed his mind. He envisioned compelling her to go home with him, having his way with her and then draining every last drop from his fair skinned vixen. But then another thought flashed through his mind. He kind of liked the girl and didn't want to finish her off, well not yet at least. He could see himself dancing with her on Saturday nights. He smirked at this thought, he thought of all the men he would make jealous and there was nothing Damon loved more than getting under another man's skin by having a nice piece of eye candy that all the others wanted but couldn't touch. "She could be a good cover up, I guess" Damon thought to himself.

With this thought lingering in his mind he extended his arm with his hand searching for hers. As soon as his fingertips grazes hers, he grasps her slender fingers with his, twirls her around and pulls him close to her. He flashes a devilish smirk at her and playfully raises his eyebrows. "It's Damon. You have to earn the right to know my last name by telling me your name first".
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker

Jane Parker

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (NC-17)   A Night Out (NC-17) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:05 am

And the night just began to get more interesting... Jane thought to herself with a rueful smile. In the brief moment that she had sort of wandered away, a couple of other guys had come closer, and she smiled at each of them, though none seemed to have any intention of going any farther than looking. She didn't mind though, liking that she could just dance without anyone trying to cop a feel. She hated perverts. Why couldn't all guys just understand that you have to work for what you get?

Her eyes moved to watch her new friend for a good two seconds before she looked away. There was something inherently different about him, though she couldn't quite place what. Her smile turned from playful to amused. It was nice to meet someone whom she couldn't read like an open book.

When fingers laced themselves with hers, she turned to their owner and smiled, laughing softly as she was twirled closer to him. She smirks when his name is revealed. Damon. She tested it out in her mind. It meant Loyal, right? She chuckled at the thought. She could hardly imagine a playboy like him loyal to anyone other than himself. But then again, who was she to judge?

She placed her arms on his shoulders, her hands meeting at the back of his head, fingers meeting his hair lightly, though she never stopped dancing. "I'm Jane." She murmured softly. It was for his ears only, of course. It wouldn't do to have everyone knowing her name. As much as she loved her place, she wanted to be anonymous from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (NC-17)   A Night Out (NC-17) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Night Out (NC-17)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood Bonds :: Right Outside of Town :: Aqua-
Jump to: