Blood Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Bonds

This is a Vampire Diary RPG, come play a character or two from the show. Immerse yourself in the world of Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BREAKING NEWS: A young couple attacked by wild animal in Mystic Falls forest.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Latest topics
» English 20 Minutes A Day Pdf-adds
Jamie O'Donnel I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:35 pm by fansahs

» Download Accelerator Plus Premium 9.4.0.6
Jamie O'Donnel I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:19 pm by fansahs

» Download Accelerator Plus Premium 9.4.0.6
Jamie O'Donnel I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:17 pm by fansahs

» Setup MineCraft Beta 1.5 01
Jamie O'Donnel I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 5:55 pm by fansahs

» Orbit-downloader-4.1.0.2
Jamie O'Donnel I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:35 am by fansahs

» Scream 4 2011 TS H264 AAC-GreatMagician (Kingdom-Release)
Jamie O'Donnel I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:11 am by fansahs

» Scream 4 2011 TS H264 AAC-GreatMagician (Kingdom-Release)
Jamie O'Donnel I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:09 am by fansahs

» RAR Password Unlocker V4 2 0 0 Cracked
Jamie O'Donnel I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:24 am by fansahs

» TC800b13M38
Jamie O'Donnel I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:09 am by fansahs

Top posters
fansahs
Jamie O'Donnel I_vote_lcapJamie O'Donnel I_voting_barJamie O'Donnel I_vote_rcap 
Elena Gilbert
Jane Parker
Damon Salvatore
Katherine Pierce
Gabrielle Baker
William Baltimore
Caroline Forbes
Korina Silvers
Aaron Carmichael
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:53 am
Statistics
We have 20 registered users
The newest registered user is fansahs

Our users have posted a total of 432 messages in 214 subjects
Affiliates
free forum

Jamie O'Donnel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jamie O'Donnel

Jamie O'Donnel

Tokens : 5

Jamie O'Donnel Empty
PostSubject: Jamie O'Donnel   Jamie O'Donnel I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:12 am

Jamie O'Donnel The-cape-summer-glau-orwell-close-up-WIDE
Jamie Orwell O'Donnel

Jamie O'Donnel Untitl11

Jamie O'Donnel Fullna13 Jamie Orwell O'Donnel
Jamie O'Donnel Nickna10 Orwell
Jamie O'Donnel Age10 21
Jamie O'Donnel Dateof10 02/03/1989
Jamie O'Donnel Gender10 Female
Jamie O'Donnel Sexual10 Heterosexual
Jamie O'Donnel Specie10 Human
Jamie O'Donnel Occupa10 (student or to be added after you get one)
Jamie O'Donnel Allian10 Neutral
Jamie O'Donnel Playby10 Summer Glau

Jamie O'Donnel Untitl13

Jamie O'Donnel Hairco10 Dark brunette
Jamie O'Donnel Eyecol10 Chocolate brown
Jamie O'Donnel Height10 5 foot 3 inches
Jamie O'Donnel Bodyty10 Jamie has a slim, hour glass figure with a defined dancers build
Jamie O'Donnel Distin10 A scar across her neck from a knife
Jamie O'Donnel Dresss10 Jamie wears elegant clothes, she commonly wears knee length figure hugging dresses in very neutral colours with boots that end around 2 inches beneath her knee with a thick 2 inch heel. When she is not wearing dresses she is wearing blouse tops and tight fit jeans. She dresses smartly and presentably. From the way she dresses she is obviously very well off and knows how to dress to flatter her figure and features.

Jamie O'Donnel Untitl14

Jamie O'Donnel Quirks10
Jamie O'Donnel Dash10 Jamie is a nervous girl, she flinches away from handshakes and other forms of greeting.
Jamie O'Donnel Dash10 Jamie just has to write, she will write any where any time even during important meetings.
Jamie O'Donnel Habits10
Jamie O'Donnel Dash10 Singing to herself at undetermined times
Jamie O'Donnel Dash10 Constantly smoothes her dress when she is nervous, which is most of the time.
Jamie O'Donnel Likes10
Jamie O'Donnel Dash10 All kinds of music, as long as it has meaning and talent.
Jamie O'Donnel Dash10 Writing, she loves to write and to read, she will write 20 hours of the day given the chance non-stop.
Jamie O'Donnel Dash10 Singing, she loves to sing to vent her emotions and with this she loves to dance as well and she is an extremely talented dancer.
Jamie O'Donnel Dislik10
Jamie O'Donnel Dash10 Arrogance, Jamie truly hates arrogant people. She cannot even stand to listen to them, they irritate her to her very core
Jamie O'Donnel Dash10 The unknown, Jamie is a well educated woman and to not know something rankles her last nerve.
Jamie O'Donnel Dash10 Ignorance, Jamie hates people who think they know when they are ignorant of the truth and she also hates being ignorant of truths herself, even the best kept secret would irritate her to no end when she realized she had been ignorant about it.
Jamie O'Donnel Streng10
Jamie O'Donnel Dash10 Literary documentation, Jamie is a woman with a great talent with the english language, able to write in a fluid and smooth manner with a great deal of vocabulary and translating emotions into words.
Jamie O'Donnel Dash10 Dancing, Jamie has one true strength and passion and that is her grace on the dance floor, surpassing even her writing ability by ten fold. She can learn a routine for almost any dance style in under 1 hour and perfect it in around a day but she still has to keep rehearsing to memorize it, she is an exceedingly talented dancer with an amazing musicality and rhythm.
Jamie O'Donnel Dash10 Jamie is exceedingly stealthy, because of her dancing she is light footed and she has a great understanding of the human perceptions and how to remain undetected, she can even use this in the wild if needs be. Her foot steps are virtually silent, only the keenest hearing would pick them up.
Jamie O'Donnel Weakne10
Jamie O'Donnel Dash10 Leukemia, Jamie has freshly detected, early stages of leukemia, leaving her vulnerable and weakened and potentially on her death bed at any moment.
Jamie O'Donnel Dash10 Jamie has a slight fear of men, due to her past encounters with some abusive males she has a deep running mistrust for the male gender and struggle to develop trust and bonds with them.
Jamie O'Donnel Dash10 socially Jamie is probably one of the most awkward people somebody could meet, she struggles with even the easiest social encounters making her a very quiet girl who only speaks when it is of great import unless she trusts the people she is with.

Jamie O'Donnel Jaimeo10

Jamie O'Donnel Untitl16

Jamie O'Donnel Specia10 Dance, as already stated Jamie is a very talented dancer and so much of her talent has been untapped and untouched, she learns, develops and gets better every day and this is the only thing she is truly confident about, she can dance in a room of strangers without batting an eye lid.
Jamie O'Donnel Childh10 To be an author and professional dancer.
Jamie O'Donnel Histor10
Jamie grew up to a family oblivious to the super natural. Her mother Ellen silver was a dancer and her father Jeremy O'Donnel were not native to the town and when they moved with their daughter in tow they had no idea of the happenings and goings on. Summer grew up home educated, being taught to dance by her mother and to write by her father. Her parents taught her all the basic skills she would need to survive and defend herself from hunting in the forest with her uncle Thomas to sewing with her aunt Summer.

When Jamie turned 15 she met her first boyfriend Oliver, their relationship was short lived as Jamie deemed her dance career more important but then she came to regret this as Oliver cornered her one evening on the way back from rehearsal and took her liberties from her violently, leaving Jamie a mess of mental and physical injuries, including the scar that remains to this day upon her neck. It took many years for her to recover enough to leave the house to dance.

Her career continued even after the incident and Jamie became both a small time author and dancer, slowly getting closer to her dream but she had no idea what super natural things were around the corner in her life. It was during this time she was also diagnosed with a serious case of Leukemia, the kind that threatened to end her life, let alone her career and that they had tried to cure twice, with two methods but still could not.

Jamie O'Donnel Untitl17

Jamie O'Donnel Spouse10 None at present
Jamie O'Donnel Childr10 None at present

Jamie O'Donnel Father10 Jeremy O'Donnel
Jamie O'Donnel Mother10 Elen Silver
Jamie O'Donnel Brothe10 N/A
Jamie O'Donnel Sister10 N/A
Jamie O'Donnel Others10 N/A

Jamie O'Donnel Pets10 None at present

Jamie O'Donnel Relati10 Single
Jamie O'Donnel Pastre10 None with site characters
Jamie O'Donnel Friend10 None at present