Blood Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Bonds

This is a Vampire Diary RPG, come play a character or two from the show. Immerse yourself in the world of Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BREAKING NEWS: A young couple attacked by wild animal in Mystic Falls forest.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Latest topics
» English 20 Minutes A Day Pdf-adds
Preparing for the full moon (NC-17) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:35 pm by fansahs

» Download Accelerator Plus Premium 9.4.0.6
Preparing for the full moon (NC-17) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:19 pm by fansahs

» Download Accelerator Plus Premium 9.4.0.6
Preparing for the full moon (NC-17) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:17 pm by fansahs

» Setup MineCraft Beta 1.5 01
Preparing for the full moon (NC-17) I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 5:55 pm by fansahs

» Orbit-downloader-4.1.0.2
Preparing for the full moon (NC-17) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:35 am by fansahs

» Scream 4 2011 TS H264 AAC-GreatMagician (Kingdom-Release)
Preparing for the full moon (NC-17) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:11 am by fansahs

» Scream 4 2011 TS H264 AAC-GreatMagician (Kingdom-Release)
Preparing for the full moon (NC-17) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:09 am by fansahs

» RAR Password Unlocker V4 2 0 0 Cracked
Preparing for the full moon (NC-17) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:24 am by fansahs

» TC800b13M38
Preparing for the full moon (NC-17) I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:09 am by fansahs

Top posters
fansahs
Preparing for the full moon (NC-17) I_vote_lcapPreparing for the full moon (NC-17) I_voting_barPreparing for the full moon (NC-17) I_vote_rcap 
Elena Gilbert
Preparing for the full moon (NC-17) I_vote_lcapPreparing for the full moon (NC-17) I_voting_barPreparing for the full moon (NC-17) I_vote_rcap 
Jane Parker
Damon Salvatore
Katherine Pierce
Gabrielle Baker
William Baltimore
Caroline Forbes
Korina Silvers
Aaron Carmichael
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:53 am
Statistics
We have 20 registered users
The newest registered user is fansahs

Our users have posted a total of 432 messages in 214 subjects
Affiliates
free forum

Preparing for the full moon (NC-17)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
William Baltimore

William Baltimore

Tokens : 177

Preparing for the full moon (NC-17) Empty
PostSubject: Preparing for the full moon (NC-17)   Preparing for the full moon (NC-17) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:14 am

Full moon night was three nights away and he needed to find a safe place to spend it. He didn't want to kill anyone but he knew that was impossible, so at least he'd like to kill as less people as possible. It was around midnight, and he was wandering through the forest, almost sure that that place would be the right one to spend the night that was about to come. Not too much people lived there, and there were a lot of animals he could serve from if he didn't find anything yummier... He couldn't help but licked his lips thinking about human blood and meat and his eyes suddenly got a dark shine in them. He had to take a deep breath to calm back down, the previous days to the full moon were the worse for him, it was like if his body felt the change and he almost couldn't control it.

Lost in thought he suddenly heard some steps behind him and automatically hid behind a tree to try and discover who was there intruding his personal space.
Back to top Go down
Korina Silvers

Korina Silvers

Tokens : 56

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the full moon (NC-17)   Preparing for the full moon (NC-17) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:02 am

Korina held back a groan when she realized that she had lost the vampire she had been tracking, but she wasn't sure if it had turned around and was following her. She moved as stealthily as she possibly could with dried leaves and twigs surrounding her. Korina felt the twig too late and tried to lift her foot, but it was too late, the sound echoed throughout the forest and she flinched, body tense as she waited for something to jump out at her. She crouched low to the ground as she prepared to move quickly, but when minutes past and nothing jumped at her she straightened up and looked around. She heard the faintest sounds of leaves shuffled and wondered if it was just the wind or if someone was out there. "Hello...?" she called out, eyes surveying her surroundings cautiously. Korina felt paranoid, but better paranoid than dead she always reminded herself.
Back to top Go down
William Baltimore

William Baltimore

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the full moon (NC-17)   Preparing for the full moon (NC-17) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:17 am

Will was breathing slowly and sniffing the air, relaxing a bit when the smell he caught was the smell of a human being and not any other kind of beast, but he cringed as he heard the sound of her voice. It was a woman, not too old for the sound of her voice, and it was the nicest voice he had ever heard.

He took a deep breath and decided to come out his hide, so he stepped out of the darkness, standing in front of the girl. She was really attractive, things to be said. "Excuse me, Miss. It wasn't my intention to scare you, forgive this dumb guy trying to have a walk at midnight..." he trailed off in a low voice, looking right to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Korina Silvers

Korina Silvers

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the full moon (NC-17)   Preparing for the full moon (NC-17) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:13 am

Korina was surprised when the man appeared out of no where and quickly put her hands behind her back, eyeing him assessingly. He didn't look like a vampire, but one could never be too careful. Especially if one considered how pale the man was and quite attractive at that. It was a sign of a vampire, but she couldn't just blow her cover for a 'what if'.

Her eyes narrowed at his response. "Why were you walking around at midnight? It's a bit late for aimless walking..." she commented, straight to the point, as she slipped the stake back up her sleeve. Korina moved her hands in front of her once the stake was secure and leaned against a nearby tree, working on looking nonchalant. She knew she wasn't the best actress, but she wasn't the worse either.

"I'm Korina," she offered as way of conversation, looking at him pointedly as she waited for his. It was almost instinct to keep her hands to herself these days, so she forced herself to move. Korina pushed off the trunk and took the few steps forward to close the distance between them, offering up her left hand for him to shake. She still couldn't bring herself to offer him more than that. Though why she was worrying about that was beyond her. It wasn't in Korina's nature to worry about niceties these days. She had assumed they were all but gone by now since she interacted with so few humans.
Back to top Go down
William Baltimore

William Baltimore

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the full moon (NC-17)   Preparing for the full moon (NC-17) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:52 pm

"I just couldn't sleep and needed a bit of fresh air" he excused himself, after all it wasn't a full lie. He was actually studying the place, but for what he knew about her, it was enough conversation. When she suddenly moved her hands to her back, he thought she maybe was hiding something, but then she put her hands back to her front. He was a bit suspicious, but she was so cute and smelt so good that he wasn't able to move away from her.

William shook her head firmly yet softly and offered her a slight smile. It wasn't usual for him to smile, but sometimes he had to force it to look like someone normal. "William" he simply said. "What brings you here?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Korina Silvers

Korina Silvers

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the full moon (NC-17)   Preparing for the full moon (NC-17) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:15 pm

The man had an odd look about him and Korina wasn't so sure if she should take his word on it, but it wasn't like she could call him a liar to his face. The man may have had a slim build, but Korina was almost positive he hid muscles under his shirt. She didn't like to underestimate people, she wouldn't make that mistake after last time. For all she knew he could be twice as strong as her. Given her build that much was very obvious.

"Nice to meet you William, I came here for the same reason. I've been so restless tonight, a bit of fresh air seemed like a good idea." she took a deep breath before taking her eyes off him for the first time since she'd seen him. If he wasn't who she had been chasing than they were still out there and Korina didn't want to be caught by surprise. "Did you hear anything while you were...walking around?" she asked curiously as she tried to pay attention to her dark surroundings.
Back to top Go down
William Baltimore

William Baltimore

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the full moon (NC-17)   Preparing for the full moon (NC-17) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:24 am

At her words he nodded softly and when she asked about noises he thought about it a few seconds. "Nothing else than a few animals walking around" he said with an easy shrug "Why? Are you looking for something concrete? Or should I say..someone?" he mused opening his ears lo listen more closely to his surroundings.

Suddenly he felt the moon light on his face and even if it wasn't still completely full it made him let out a moan. He couldn't help but blush in front of the girl, she didn't need to knoe anything about his nature and he wasn't being specially subtle about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the full moon (NC-17)   Preparing for the full moon (NC-17) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preparing for the full moon (NC-17)
Page 1 of 1