Blood Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Bonds

This is a Vampire Diary RPG, come play a character or two from the show. Immerse yourself in the world of Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BREAKING NEWS: A young couple attacked by wild animal in Mystic Falls forest.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Latest topics
» English 20 Minutes A Day Pdf-adds
Reading a bit (PG) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:35 pm by fansahs

» Download Accelerator Plus Premium 9.4.0.6
Reading a bit (PG) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:19 pm by fansahs

» Download Accelerator Plus Premium 9.4.0.6
Reading a bit (PG) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:17 pm by fansahs

» Setup MineCraft Beta 1.5 01
Reading a bit (PG) I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 5:55 pm by fansahs

» Orbit-downloader-4.1.0.2
Reading a bit (PG) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:35 am by fansahs

» Scream 4 2011 TS H264 AAC-GreatMagician (Kingdom-Release)
Reading a bit (PG) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:11 am by fansahs

» Scream 4 2011 TS H264 AAC-GreatMagician (Kingdom-Release)
Reading a bit (PG) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:09 am by fansahs

» RAR Password Unlocker V4 2 0 0 Cracked
Reading a bit (PG) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:24 am by fansahs

» TC800b13M38
Reading a bit (PG) I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:09 am by fansahs

Top posters
fansahs
Reading a bit (PG) I_vote_lcapReading a bit (PG) I_voting_barReading a bit (PG) I_vote_rcap 
Elena Gilbert
Reading a bit (PG) I_vote_lcapReading a bit (PG) I_voting_barReading a bit (PG) I_vote_rcap 
Jane Parker
Damon Salvatore
Katherine Pierce
Gabrielle Baker
William Baltimore
Caroline Forbes
Korina Silvers
Aaron Carmichael
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:53 am
Statistics
We have 20 registered users
The newest registered user is fansahs

Our users have posted a total of 432 messages in 214 subjects
Affiliates
free forum

Reading a bit (PG)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
William Baltimore

William Baltimore

Tokens : 177

Reading a bit (PG) Empty
PostSubject: Reading a bit (PG)   Reading a bit (PG) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:43 am

It was around six p.m and William had nothing to do. He didn't have to work that day and he was starting to feel kind of agitated since the full moon was coming next week and all the hunger and the flush of the wolf blood was starting to run through his veins.

To ease his nervousness he decided to go out and go to read a bit. He hoped not to find any 'persona non grata' there, he just wanted to read in his own calm and peace. After getting dressed he moved out of his place and walked towards the library. Once he was there he got a deep breath and only human smells came into his nose. That made a soft smile appear in his face, but it was erased as fast as it had came.

Walking a bit around the shelves he finally took a book he had always loved. 'The Horse Whisperer' by Nicholas Evans. And finding and empty table he took a seat there and started reading.
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker

Jane Parker

Tokens : 189

Reading a bit (PG) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading a bit (PG)   Reading a bit (PG) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:54 pm

Reading was one of the things Jane liked to keep as a thing she does by herself and usually in the confines of her room. She didn't exactly like to read when someone else was in the room, preferring to initiate conversation with anyone that could be a potential friend, and she didn't particularly like to read when at her workplace either - though most would claim that it wasn't necessarily a workplace as much as it was a place to go crazy - seeing as she had far too much to do there already.

Today, she had come to return the latest book she had borrowed, The Time Traveler's Wife, and was going to look for another one she could borrow, though she had no particular book in mind. She wandered the library aimlessly after having returned the book, wondering if she should borrow another one or just leave and return another time. She had been in her own world that she hadn't realized that there was a stray chair in her way until she had bumped into it.

"oomph!" She exclaimed, rubbing her belly - where the head of the chair collided. "That hurt," she told herself, pushing the chair back in place.
Back to top Go down
William Baltimore

William Baltimore

Reading a bit (PG) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading a bit (PG)   Reading a bit (PG) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:27 am

Will was reading quietly, lost in his thoughts when suddenly he heard a hard noise not too far away from him, and he peeked up to see what was going on. When he saw a woman kind of fighting with a chair he couldn't help but smiled in amusement. Once he was able to stop he stood up and approached the woman, just in the very moment she was returning it back to it's place. "Are you okay, Ms.?" he asked plitely.
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker

Jane Parker

Reading a bit (PG) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading a bit (PG)   Reading a bit (PG) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:40 am

Someone speaking made Jane turn to the source of the voice, and she found herself blushing upon finding that it was a rather handsome man who had seen her epic fail moment. "Oh yes, I'm fine thanks. Just got a little caught up in my thoughts, is all." She said honestly, chuckling at her own clumsiness and taking a step back from the chair. "I'm sorry if I disturbed you."

She looked around, still not finding any book that popped out and made her want to read it.
Back to top Go down
William Baltimore

William Baltimore

Reading a bit (PG) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading a bit (PG)   Reading a bit (PG) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:30 pm

Will smiled when she said she was fine and shook his head at her last statement. "No, it's fine don't worry, I was only reading a book I've read a thousand times" he mused with a chuckle.

"Are you looking for some concrete book?" he asked "May I help you?" he added with a soft smile. He usually wasn't this talkative, but this woman inspired him trust, so he would just go with the flow.
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker

Jane Parker

Reading a bit (PG) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading a bit (PG)   Reading a bit (PG) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:22 am

"Reading books again?" Jane repeated incredulously. She was never one to do that - after all, if you've read it already, it takes away the thrill of figuring things out and finding out stuff. But then again, Jane never did like repeating anything... unless she was in a rather hyper mood, that is. "What's the title?" She found herself asking.

Jane shook her head at his question. "I was just looking around, wondering what book I should borrow next, really. Any suggestions?" She subconsciously licked her dry lips, having forgotten to apply gloss earlier. They were always quick to dry up.
Back to top Go down
William Baltimore

William Baltimore

Reading a bit (PG) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading a bit (PG)   Reading a bit (PG) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:16 am

Will shrugged easily with a smile when the woman asked him if he was repeating books. He usually didn't do it but there were some of them that he liked so much that he wanted to read them again and again, and it usually happened that he liked them more and more the more times he read them. At her question he smiled. "The horse whisperer" he mused softly.

"It's a really good book, if you have not read it I can give it to you, I will find something interesting in here probably" he offered with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reading a bit (PG) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading a bit (PG)   Reading a bit (PG) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading a bit (PG)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood Bonds :: Mystic Falls :: Public Library-
Jump to: